HeArtLilian

HeArtLilian
go and be CREATIVE...HeArtLilian

Sharing my art with you

Loading...

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Some quick watercolor ladies to loosen up

Hi there blogland. it has been forever and a day. this time change and crisp spring weather makes me want to spend all day cuddling with my son in bed. but trying to keep a toddler from running around Is not in the cards so as i am sequestered at home because potty training is the big event here i leave you with two watercolor paintings I did with the same portrait and they both took on a life of their own. The First Lady I created I know I over painted but I just wasn't happy with it and kept adding which I think is very easy to do and somedays I have a problem... Yes I admit it. Lol well I hope you enjoy. I did try to do a video on the process but alas I have no space In iMovie. Hope fully everyone is okay.





2 comments:

  1. Oh Lillian these watercolours are magnificent, oh to be able to do art like this, I only wish.

    Its been awhile since I have been here so I am off to check out the other posts.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it has been a while and I am happy to be back sharing my love! Drop by anytime

      Delete